The town of Františkovy Lázně is one of the points of the so called “Spa Triangle” (Karlovy Vary - Františkovy Lázně - Mariánské Lázně). In spite of the relatively small number of residents and its size, the town of Františkovy Lázně is a significant spa location.
The local mineral springs are used to treat the following problems predominantly:
- Gynaecological disorders,
- Heart diseases and problems,
- Blood circulation problems,
- Motion apparatus disorders and problems.
The town of Františkovy Lázně has maintained its unique historical character of the predominantly Imperial and Classicist style, with the charming and spacious parks and wooded areas surrounding the spa zone. But there are more things attracting people to the town besides the well-preserved architecture and charming nature.
- Meteorological pillar (1882)
- INGO Casino – Social House (1877)
- The Theatre of Božena Němcová (1928)
- Municipal Museum (1912)
- Salingburg – a lookout tower (1906)
- Castle (1916)
- St. James Church (1740)
- Evangelical Church (1880)
- The Orthodox Church of St. Olga (1889)
- Saint Cross Church (1819)
- Waterpark Aquaforum
Tel.: (+420) 354 403 811
351 01 Frantičkovy Lázně